Monitored Supplies Program
What is it?
➤ A comprehensive program that includes:
- OEM or compatible cartridges for multiple brands of printers and MFPs
- Printer Environment Monitoring Software
- Automatic Toner Replenishment System
- Proactive Service Error Monitoring and Analysis
- Local, Regional and National Dispatch and Triage
- Local, Regional and National Break/Fix Service option
- Monthly/Quarterly Business Review
➤ Can be purchased as:
- A bundle, with all services included in the price of the toner, or:
- As a cost per page, with all services included
➤ Visibility – You can see your network and locally attached devices, 24/7
➤ Cost Management – Have predictable, known costs to help you better manage your IT budget
➤ Proactive Monitoring – Greatly reduces downtime and keeps your printer fleet up and running
➤ Simplicity – ALL costs are included: cartridges, labor and parts, in either model you choose
Our industry-leading Data Collection Agent (DCA) provides complete transparency and comprehensive monitoring of all of your networked and most locally attached printers and MFPs, 24/7.
Our Automatic Toner Replenishment System ensures you won’t:
- Run out of toner
- Order the wrong cartridge
- Need rush shipments or same day delivery
- We monitor your fleet for you
- Alerting you to low toner and auto shipping of replacement cartridges as well as maintenance, drum, fuser, and transfer kits
- Service errors for printers in need of repair
- Proactively performing those repairs when requested
Everything is included!
- Supplies, software, shipping
- NO start up costs!
- “MPS Program” options:
1) Bundle program includes monitoring, service, labor and parts costs.
Everything is built into the cartridge price.
2) Page program provides single invoice for ALL monitoring, service, labor
and parts costs. Everything is built into the cost per page.
How Does the Program Work?
- We install the Data Collection Agent (DCA) on a server in your environment that is always on (like a print server).
- The DCA reports all of the printers and MFP’s, which we use to establish the list of cartridge types that will be needed under the program.
- If you choose the “MPS Program” option, we monitor your printers, free of charge, for 30 days to determine if any printers need maintenance to be brought up to workable condition prior to the start of the program.
- We provide you with a contract that includes either the bundle program or page program (both include ALL costs) and basic terms. You select the length of the contract (3 year minimum) and the start date. Remember, the special program pricing discount is guaranteed only for the length of the initial contract period.
- All devices are labeled with asset tags, and shipping/delivery information is entered for each device.
- We start the program!
- Your printer headaches go away!
To learn more about how you could benefit from COS Managed Print Solutions program, contact us today and request a free assessment of your print environment.